The West Virginia Bureau for Medical Services offers the following Behavioral Health Services:
- Psychiatrist Services are provided by independent practicing licensed psychiatrists when medically necessary and appropriate to the individual's need.
- Psychological Services are provided by independent practicing licensed psychologist when medically necessary and appropriate to the individual's need.
- Targeted Case Management assists certain Medicaid eligible recipients to gain access to needed medical, behavioral health, social, educational and other services. Targeted populations are:
- People with mental illness,
- People with substance-related disorders,
- People with developmental disabilities not enrolled in the Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDDW) program,,
- People temporarily residing in licensed domestic violence centers, and
- Adults over the age of 20 who are residents of long-term care facilities or who need supported living arrangements.
For more information contact Cynthia A. Parsons, Program Manager at (304) 356-4936.
Mental Health Parity Plan
WV Child Care Association