Lakin Hospital, a long term care nursing facility owned and operated by the West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources, has been providing 24/7 non-skilled nursing care since 1979.
The 114-bed nursing home has a long established reputation of excellent care provided by a dedicated staff. Nestled in the rural region of the Ohio River Valley, Lakin Hospital is located just north of Point Pleasant, WV on route 62. Lakin Hospital provides a comfortable setting in the facility as well as our outdoor campus.
IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY: Lakin Hospital recognizes the need for interaction and communication between its clients and their families or representatives in a time of local, state and/or national emergencies. In the event of a known emergency, family members or authorized representatives may call: (304) 675-0860
Services provided include:
- Activities/programs within the facility and off campus
- Therapeutic services to maintain or improve resident functioning abilities
- Safe and reliable transportation to medical appointments
- Secured outside area for residents to enjoy
- Library and multipurpose room
11522 Ohio River Rd.
West Columbia, WV 25287
To learn about job opportunities at this facility, contact DHHRJobs@wv.gov
. To search open positions and apply, visit personnel.wv.gov