- 24 Hour Nursing Coverage
- Pastoral Services
- Restorative Services
- Social Services
- Psychology Services
- Psychiatric Services
- Volunteer Programs
- Individualized plans of care
- Nutritional Services
- Fine Dinning
- Daily Social and Recreational Programs
- Beauty Shop
- Personal Laundry Services
- Electronic Monitoring to ensure safety of wandering residents
Hopemont Hospital provides qualified staff for residents requiring long-term care and behavioral interventions:
- Maintains staff level consistent with resident needs including psychiatric and psychological consults.
- Provides ongoing staff development opportunities and training programs to enhance skills in behavioral interventions.
Hopemont Hospital gives residents the opportunity to become competent in daily living skills:
- Creates skill and behavioral training programs based on individual needs of residents.
- Structures in-house day programs to allow residents the opportunity to practice these skills.
Hopemont Hospital assists residents in maximizing their independence:
- Creates opportunities for those residents who may have the desire and health to warrant future community placements to visit the group homes on hospital grounds.
- Makes referrals for those residents and./or families to behavioral health centers for those seeking community placements.
- Creates opportunities for residents to achieve maximum independence through in-house programs including vocational, recreational, physical, psychiatric rehabilitation activities, resident council and resident-sponsored newsletters.
Hopemont Hospital seeks residential satisfaction:
- Conducts resident satisfaction surveys.
- Makes program facility changes as necessary based on survey results.
Hopemont Hospital provides quality psycho geriatric services:
- Accepts clients for admission based on the need for long-term care services with/without concurrent psychiatric history.
Hopemont Hospital maximizes use of financial resources:
- Bases the rental cost (actual to Hopemont) using cost report.
- Defines through interagency agreement the repair cost and responsibilities of each agency.