There is a new option available to employers to receive IWO's electronically by using a portal developed for the Federal Office of Child Support Enforcement. This option is available to all employers.
What is E-IWO?
- States electronically send IWOs
- Employers electronically acknowledge IWO
- Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) is key
- Handles terminations, lump sum payments
- Easy, no programming options available
What are the benefits of E-IWO?
- Adding additional states is straightforward
- Just one communication point for receiving IWO's
- Saves time, money and resources
- Ensures uniform IWO data from all states
- Increases accuracy and reliability of data
Any employers interested in this E-IWO option will need to contact Bill Stuart by phone at 518-399-9241 or by email at William.Stuart@ACF.hhs.gov.