Agency Header

General Child Support Questions

Yes. The court can and will order child support without the non-custodial parent being present.

Will my child support go down when my oldest child graduates?

No. Unless your court order clearly states that a separate amount of support is ordered for each child, the amount will remain the same until the youngest child turns 18 or graduates.