Parents, families and friends can call Help Me Grow directly to be connected to a care coordinator who can talk with them about how their child is doing, mail a developmental screening tool and connect them to the appropriate resources.
Why Call Help Me Grow?
Call if you are:
- Wondering about your child’s development, behavior or learning;
- Needing support to access services; or
- Helping a family member or friend find information about developmental services.
The Help Me Grow Team will:
- Evaluate your child’s developmental progress with a developmental screening, the Ages and Stages Questionnaire-3 (ASQ-3)TM, endorsed by the West Virginia Chapter of American Academy of Pediatrics;
- Help you decide which referrals are right for your family;
- Connect you with services that are appropriate and available; and
- Follow-up to find out if you were connected to services.
Learn more about Developmental Screenings.