John Manchin Sr. Health Care Center provides medical care regardless of income, financial status, or insurance coverage. The following services are offered at John Manchin Sr. Health Care Center.
Long term care is a continuum of care for people who are unable to complete tasks of average daily living independently and the acutely ill person who is not eligible for continued care in an acute care hospital.
John Manchin Sr. Health Care Center provides the highest quality of skilled/intermediate care to the residents of the 41 bed long-term care unit, focusing on people who have difficulty receiving these services in the private sector. What we offer:
- Skilled and intermediate care patients.
- 41 Medicare-Medicaid approved beds.
- 24-hour nursing staff. Physician staff on call 24 hours daily.
- X-Ray services.
- Social Services.
- Recreational Program.
- Restorative Nursing Care.
John Manchin Sr. Health Care Center provides primary care to the low-income, under insured and indigent citizens of the area through the outpatient clinic.
General Medicine Clinic
- Ambulatory acute care; chronic disease management; sports, CDL, and other general physicals; immunizations; women's services cancer screening; exercise programs; treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Appointments required
Meeting space provided for:
- Alzheimer's Support Group
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Narcotics Anonymous
- Care-Givers Group
- After Care groups
- Counseling offices for Valley Mental Health
- Local educational training programs