Complaint Forms

Please note:

WVCDHH does not do the investigation or follow-up for the forms below. The Human Rights Commission and/or The Office of the Inspector General will handle the complaints.
Please follow instructions on the forms for submission.

You may also contact Disability Rights of WV - a non-profit organization that advocates for West Virginia residents with disabilities.

If you have other complaints or need further assistance, please contact us.