DHHR | BPH | Text size A A A
The mission and purpose of the Laboratory/Epidemiology Section of the West Virginia Public Health Association (WVPHA) is to :
- Encourage high laboratory performance standards.
- Encourage high performance standards for epidemiology workers.
- Create awareness of laboratory and epidemiology issues in relationship to West Virginia Public HealthAssociation.
- Support the need for continuing education of laboratory and epidemiology personnel
- Promote cooperation between laboratory and epidemiology personnel and with allied disciplines and organizations interested in improving the health of West Virginia citizens.
- Support the goals of the West Virginia Public Health Association.
- Fill out membership from WVPHA and Lab/Epi Section
- Pay membership to both organizations
- Lab/Epi $15
- WVPHA $15
- Attend meetings and Conferences
Annual Business Meeting:
WVPHA/ Lab Epi Conference Agenda: