EBT Equipment for Farmers

Farmers Equipment 

​​​​​​The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Re​sources (DHHR) along with the Food and Nutrition Service (FNS) is working to increase the availability of fresh and local produce for Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) recipients throughout the state of West Virginia. 

How Do I Apply to Accept SNAP Benefits?

If you are not yet a certified FNS merchant, but would like accept SNAP benefits at your location, CLICK HERE!

If you are in need of a Point of Sale (POS) machine, the Office of EBT can assist you​. Wired POS equipment is available free of charge to farmers who have completed FNS merchant certification. Complete the application below and check the appropriate box so that the EBT office can contact you with additional information.

Helpful Links

FA​Q​​ Frequently Asked Questions for Farmers