Current Funding Announcements
New Funding Announcement(s)
AFA 05-2021 Expanded School Mental Health (ESMH) Expansion
New TA Call 2.15.21 Recording
FAQ V7 2.26.21 AFA 5-2021 Expanded School Mental Health (ESMH) Expansion
AFA Assurance Statement
Ryan Brown AFA Proposal Template
AFA Proposal Template
Targeted Funding Budget (TFB) Template
Targeted Funding Budget (TFB) Instructions
BBH Grant Administrative Training 9.18.19 Livestream
BBH Grant Process Overview Presentation 9.18.19
BBH Grant Schedule of Payments Invoicing Process Presentation 9.18.19
BBH Grant Monitoring and Compliance Presentation 9.18.19
BBH Grant Needs Assessment and Planning Presentation 9.18.19
If you are experiencing difficulty in uploading any documents to the Announcements Mailbox, please try the following:
1. Use internet Explorer as your browser when submitting proposals.
2. Ensure you have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader (This free software is available at: http://get.adobe.com/reader)
3. Save the template to your computer.
4. Open the document now located on your computer.
5. When you are in Adobe Acrobat Reader you will see the words Tools, Fill & Sign and Comment- CLICK ON TOOLS- this will open a drop down box.
6. Select CONTENT EDITING from there you will see the attach file icon.
7. Select the file from your computer and this will attach the file to the PDF document.
8. Save your file to your computer then e-mail your completed proposal to the Announcement mailbox.
9. Check your e-mail account to ensure the account allows for the large size of the document to be sent.
10. Send a test e-mail prior to the proposal date to the Announcements Mailbox: DHHRBBHAnnouncements@wv.gov. A confirmation e-mail should always be received when documents or e-mails have been sent to the mailbox. If a confirmation e-mail is not received, your document have not been sent.
If you have tried all of the above suggestions and are still unable to upload and submit your documents please contact Sandy Perry at 304.528.5900, prior to the submission deadline. NOTE: that this contact is for issues related to uploading documents to the Announcement Mailbox ONLY; all AFA specific questions should be sent to the the instructions located in the AFA.