Agency Header

Applying for Child Support Benefits

When a child receives WV Works (TANF), a referral to the BCSE for services is mandatory. It is the job of the BCSE to locate the non-custodial parent of the child, establish paternity and support, enforce the child support and collect the debt owed to the State.  Child support services are voluntary for Medicaid and SNAP recipients.