Where can I get my COVID-19 vaccination? (Updated May 13, 2021)
All West Virginians 12 years of age and older are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
Vaccines are available in all 55 counties through community vaccination clinics, community health centers, pharmacies, schools, workplaces, and/or other locations.
- To find community health centers or local pharmacies that carry COVID-19 vaccine, please visit vaccinefinder.org and enter your zip code. (Those 12 to 17 years of age will need to select “Pfizer-BioNTech COVID Vaccine” on this webpage.)
- West Virginia's nursing homes and assisted living facilities are partnering with local pharmacies to offer COVID-19 vaccines to caregivers and family members of their residents and staff. If you are a caregiver or family member of a resident or staff member at a nursing home or assisted living facility and would like to receive your COVID-19 vaccine there, please contact that facility for more information.
- Free COVID-19 vaccination clinics will be held at WV State Parks between now and Memorial Day. Click here for more information.
- Those who care for someone who is homebound and would like to get the COVID-19 vaccine are encouraged to call the WV COVID-19 Vaccine Info Line at 1-833-734-0965 to make arrangements for vaccination.
- West Virginians who do not have internet access or who need assistance with finding a COVID-19 vaccine location should call the West Virginia COVID-19 Vaccine Info Line: 1-833-734-0965. The Info Line is open Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Manufacturers and business who would like to host a vaccination clinic for their employees and their families are encouraged to call the WV COVID-19 Vaccine Info Line at 1-833-734-0965 to schedule a clinic.
- Faith communities are encouraged to host COVID-19 vaccination clinics for their congregations. Please contact the COVID-19 Vaccine Info Line at 1-833-734-0965 to set-up a clinic.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (UPDATED MARCH 15, 2021)
Click to Expand
+ COVID-19 VACCINATION BASICS
+ BEFORE GETTING VACCINATED
+ GETTING VACCINATED
+ AFTER GETTING VACCINATED
+ REFERENCES/RELATED LINKS
+ ABOUT FAQ
Mask Guidance for the Fully-Vaccinated
Additional CDC Information
This web section provides COVID-19 vaccine information. All of the information is available in Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese & Korean through the languages dropdown at the top of each page.
Additional CDC Information
For Healthcare Providers
Resources for the planning, allocation, distribution, administration, storage & handling, patient education, and more for COVID-19 vaccine.
Social Press Kit
DHHR Provider Resources
West Virginians Receive COVID-19 Vaccine