Targeted Case Management assists certain Medicaid eligible recipients to gain access to needed medical, behavioral health, social, educational and other services. Targeted populations are:
- People with mental illness,
- People with substance-related disorders,
- People with developmental disabilities not enrolled in the Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDDW) program,,
- People temporarily residing in licensed domestic violence centers, and
- Adults over the age of 20 who are residents of long term care facilities or who need supported living arrangements.
For more information contact Cynthia A. Parsons, Program Manager at (304) 356-4936.
WV Child Care Association