Current Funding Announcements
NEW State Opioid Response (SOR) Grant SAMHSA Funding Opportunity no. TI-18-015
Purpose: Address the opioid crisis by increasing access to evidence based medication assisted treatment; reducing unmet treatment need; and reducing opioid related overdose related deaths through provision of prevention, treatment and recovery activities for OUD.
Grant Fact Sheet
BBHHF overview presentation
If your organization is interested in being considered for funding, please submit a Letter of Commitment by July 10, 2018 to dhhrbhhfAnnouncement@wv.gov The Letter of Commitment is not a guarantee of funding, but notice to the state that your organization is interested in exploring how to become part of the solution. This funding opportunity has very specific guidelines and direction for programs. We are looking for community based, cooperative, collaborative efforts that will fit into the parameters of this grant. With your letter of intent, we can begin to explore how your program may fit into the full continuum for your area.
Letter of Commitment template
If you are experiencing difficulty in uploading any documents to the Announcements Mailbox, please try the following:
1. Use internet Explorer as your browser when submitting proposals.
2. Ensure you have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader (This free software is available at: http://get.adobe.com/reader)
3. Save the template to your computer.
4. Open the document now located on your computer.
5. When you are in Adobe Acrobat Reader you will see the words Tools, Fill & Sign and Comment- CLICK ON TOOLS- this will open a drop down box.
6. Select CONTENT EDITING from there you will see the attach file icon.
7. Select the file from your computer and this will attach the file to the PDF document.
8. Save your file to your computer then e-mail your completed proposal to the Announcement mailbox.
9. Check your e-mail account to ensure the account allows for the large size of the document to be sent.
10. Send a test e-mail prior to the proposal date to the Announcements Mailbox: DHHRAnnouncement@wv.gov. A confirmation e-mail should always be received when documents or e-mails have been sent to the mailbox. If a confirmation e-mail is not received, your document have not been sent.
If you have tried all of the above suggestions and are still unable to upload and submit your documents please contact Debi McCoy at 304.356.4826, prior to the submission deadline. NOTE: that this contact is for issues related to uploading documents to the Announcement Mailbox ONLY; all AFA specific questions should be sent to the the instructions located in the AFA.