Current Funding Announcements
Current Funding Announcements Awards Unsolicited Proposals
Archived Funding Announcements
AFA Assurance Statement
AFA Proposal Template
If you are experiencing difficulties attaching your documents to the template you may send them as attachments in the eMail along with the template to the Announcement Mailbox.
Proposal Template Instructions
Use Internet Explorer as your browser when submitting this proposal.
Ensure you have the upgraded to the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader (This free software is available at http://get.adobe.com/reader)
1. Save the template to your computer.
2. Open the document now located on your computer.
3. When you are in Adobe Acrobat Reader you will see the words Tools, Fill & Sign and Comment- CLICK ON TOOLS This will open a drop down box.
4. Select CONTENT EDITING- from there you will see the attach file icon.
5. Select your file from your computer and this will attach the file to the PDF document.
6. Save your file again to your computer then e-mail your completed proposal to the Announcement mailbox.
Steps for Agencies to Become Service Providers in West Virginia
How Do I Report on Current Grants?
If you are experiencing difficulty in uploading any documents to the Announcements Mailbox, please try the following:
- Ensure you have the upgraded to the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader (This free software is available at http://get.adobe.com/reader)
- Check your email account to ensure the account allows for the large size of the document to be sent.
- Send a test email prior to the proposal due date to the Announcements Mailbox: DHHRBHHFAnnouncement@wv.gov. A confirmation email should always be received when documents or emails have been sent to the mailbox. If a confirmation email is not received, your documents have not been sent.
- If you have tried all of the above suggestions and are still unable to upload documents, please contact Debi McCoy, at (304) 356-4826, prior to the submission deadline. Please note that this contact is for issues related to uploading documents to the Announcements Mailbox only; all AFA specific questions should be sent according to the instructions located within the AFA.