Current Funding Announcements
- There will not be a Technical Assistance Call for Harm Reduction Programs. To submit questions for the Technical Assistance FAQ forward all inquiries via email to Elizabeth.J.Coffey@wv.gov. Responses will be posted on the Bureau for Public Health web page.
- There will not be a Technical Assistance Call for Quick Response Team AFA. To submit questions for the Technical Assistance FAQ forward all inquiries via email to DHHRBBHAnnouncement@wv.gov and include “Proposal Technical Assistance” in the subject line.
Technical Assistance Call for Children’s Mobile Crisis
Response and Stabilization Teams and Children’s Mental Health Wraparound
Services: May 24, 2019, 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. To join the call, dial
1-866-946-2043 (PIN code 11 143 451 #) or go to https://anw.li/aOAh8Z8n (Participant PIN:11 143 451 #). Please
email questions in advance of the call to DHHRBBHAnnouncements@wv.gov.
State Opioid Response (SOR) Grant SAMHSA Funding Opportunity no. TI-18-015
Purpose: Address the opioid crisis by increasing access to evidence based medication assisted treatment; reducing unmet treatment need; and reducing opioid related overdose related deaths through provision of prevention, treatment and recovery activities for OUD.
Announcements of Funding Availability
Supported Employment Request for Proposals to Participate
FY 2019 Transforming Lives Through Supported Employment FOA no. SM-19-011
If you are experiencing difficulty in uploading any documents to the Announcements Mailbox, please try the following:
1. Use internet Explorer as your browser when submitting proposals.
2. Ensure you have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader (This free software is available at: http://get.adobe.com/reader)
3. Save the template to your computer.
4. Open the document now located on your computer.
5. When you are in Adobe Acrobat Reader you will see the words Tools, Fill & Sign and Comment- CLICK ON TOOLS- this will open a drop down box.
6. Select CONTENT EDITING from there you will see the attach file icon.
7. Select the file from your computer and this will attach the file to the PDF document.
8. Save your file to your computer then e-mail your completed proposal to the Announcement mailbox.
9. Check your e-mail account to ensure the account allows for the large size of the document to be sent.
10. Send a test e-mail prior to the proposal date to the Announcements Mailbox: DHHRBHHFAnnouncement@wv.gov. A confirmation e-mail should always be received when documents or e-mails have been sent to the mailbox. If a confirmation e-mail is not received, your document have not been sent.
If you have tried all of the above suggestions and are still unable to upload and submit your documents please contact Debi McCoy at 304.356.4826, prior to the submission deadline. NOTE: that this contact is for issues related to uploading documents to the Announcement Mailbox ONLY; all AFA specific questions should be sent to the the instructions located in the AFA.